Multisurface Apple Blossom
APPLE BLOSSOM LIMITED EDITION: a sweet aroma of the apple tree and its delicate blossom, with a hint of its sweet fruit.
This exclusive aroma developed by the oNature brand is mainly made of essential oils: petitgrain, orange, jasmine petals, clove, cassie.
No known carcinogens or hormone disruptors (phthalates, formaldehyde, toluene, benzene or methylene chloride).
We are big fans of Pure Multisurface. It is super efficient. It will make mirrors and windows shine. It will add a gloss finish to wooden surfaces. It cleans up computer screens, phone screens and glasses without leaving a trace. He really has everything for himself.
In addition he is:
Available in bulk
Made of ingredients from natural source and toxin free
Safe for house usage
Say good bye to those cleaning moments thinking ‘’I feel like I’m breathing a cloud of chemicals’’. Pure Multisurface is non-irritant for your respiratory system. You can stop holding your breath while cleaning. We can hear your relieved sight from here.
- Safe ingredients
- Bulk refill
- Septic system safe
- Gluten free
- Vegan and not tested on animals
- How to use
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid ingestion and contact with eyes. Avoid freezing. If splashed in eyes, wash immediately with plenty of water. See a doctor.
- Very soft and safe for all types of materials.
- It cleans all hard surfaces
- Leaves no residue and repels dust with its anti-static agent.
- Aqua Eau
- Sodium laureth sulfate plant derived cleaning agent attested without contaminant
- Alkyl polyglucoside plant derived cleaning agent
- Sodium chloride mineral pH modifier
- Glycereth-2 cocoate plant derived wetting agent
- Sodium citrate plant based water softener
- Citric acid plant based chelating agent
- Benzisothiazolinone synthetic & biodegradable preservative
- Fragrance/Parfum mix containing at least 50% of natural essential oils and sometimes synthetic fragrance always without harmful chemicals
We are transparent, like our containers. We post the full list of all the ingredients on our labels because we are proud of the effectiveness of our products and the ingredients we use to achieve them.
Spray on surfaces and clean with a clean, dry cloth.
For cleaning your electronic devices, spray on a clean cloth and then wipe the surface with this cloth to avoid any excess fluid on the machine.