What is Surfaces Disinfectant actually spreading? Peace of mind, that’s what. The peace of knowing that every single non porous surface in the house can be easily sterilized. Are you also having problems with your littles ones and furry friends putting hands and paws everywhere they’re not supposed to ? You can stop worrying, we got you covered. We only use ingredients that are safe for all.
Extra dirty surface? Wash it down first and then apply disinfectant. All it takes is a single spray and all your worries will fly away. Use on all hard, non-porous surfaces such as countertops, floors, walls, woodwork, or any water washable surfaces. For domestic and industrial use, hospitals, schools, public buildings, offices, hotels, factories, toilets, shower rooms.
- Aroma with essential oils
- Safe ingredients
- Bulk refill
- Septic system safe
- Gluten free
- Vegan and not tested on animals
- Health Canada approved DIN: 02514575
- Contains 0.5% active peroxide that kills fungi, germs, bacteria and viruses.
- It can be used in hospitals, schools, buildings, offices, hotels, factories, washroom and shower facilities
- Ideal for floors, walls, woodwork or any water-washable surface
- Ecological and ultra-efficient Disinfectant
- The 10L bag in box is made out of recycled cardboard and represents 90% less plastic. Its dimensions are 13 inches deep x 10 inches large x 7 inches height.
Hydrogen peroxyde Liquid sanitizer
Laureth-7 Plant derived cleaning agent
Dodecylbenzene sulfonic acid Synthetic & biodegradable cleaning agent
Propylene glycol Plant derived wetting agent
Potassium sulfate Mineral pH adjuster
We are transparent, just like our containers. We post the full list of all our ingredients on our labels because we are proud of the effectiveness of our products and the ingredients, we use to achieve them.
For heavily soiled surfaces, clean prior to desinfecting. Spray on the surface at a distance of 15 to 20 cm and let stand for 10 minutes. Rinse and wipe with a clean, damp cloth. Any surface in contact with food or any surface or object reachable by children of oral exploration age must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water. Avoid contamination or contact with food during use and storage.
For use in hospitals and other health care settings: For industrial, hospital and other uses, this product should not be used as a high-level sterilant or disinfectant on a hard surface (countertops, walls, floors, or an instrument that: 1) is introduced directly into the human body and comes into contact with the bloodstream or usually sterile body parts, or 2) comes into contact with mucous membranes, but does not normally penetrate the blood barrier or is not introduced into sterile areas of the body). This product can be used for pre-cleaning or decontamination of semi-critical or critical medical instruments prior to sterilization or high-level disinfection.
WARNING. IRRITANT. Causes eye and skin irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Do not breathe fumes. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Wear eye protection and protective gloves when handling. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not mix with toilet bowl cleaners, acids or products containing ammonia.
FIRST AID IF IN EYES: Keep eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. If contact lenses are present, remove them after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Immediately flush skin with plenty of water for15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air and keep person comfortable to breathe. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Dispose of accordance with municipal, provincial, territorial requirements.