Make your own bath bombs
Posted on 07/08/2020
"There’s nothing more relaxing than a good bath, especially when you are (very) pregnant!"
Marie-Hélène loves bath time, but even more since she got pregnant. And she’s enjoying it while she still has time before her baby comes! While leafing through her book "Household Cleaning Efficient and Ecological
- 1 cup Osmose Sodium bicarbonate
- 1 cup Osmose Citric Acid
- 30 drops of oNature Scent Extract or essential oil
- A little water in a spray bottle
- Mix the baking soda, citric acid and 30 drops of scent extract
- Gradually spray a little water to moisten the mixture, while mixing
- Press into molds of your choice
- Allow to dry for 24 hours
- Drop a bath bomb in the water
- Relax for at least 1 hour (and lock the bathroom door so you won't be disturbed)!