Water-solubles dishwasher tabs
The Pure Dishwasher tablet box includes 450 labs made from an 8 in 1 formula. Biodegradable and safe for septic tanks, no need to pre-wash your dishes. The tabs eliminates stubborn stains, burned food residue, tea and coffee stains. In addition, it dissolves fat without leaving a trace on your dishes, glasses and cutlery. The packaging of the tablet is water-soluble in PVA. The vase is not included, but it gives you an idea of the look it could be in your kitchen.
- Effective in cold water
- Septic system safe
- Vegan and not tested on animals
- No need to pre-wash your dishes
- Good for septic tanks
- Sodium carbonate mineral based cleaning agent
- Sodium sulfate mineral based cleaning agent
- Sodium carbonate peroxide mineral based whitening agent
- Sodium citrate plant based water softener
- Sodium disilicate mineral based cleaning agent
- Polyacrylic acid synthetic & biodegradable anti-redeposition agent
- Laureth-7 plant derived cleaning agent
- Citric acid plant based chelating agent
- Taed mineral based activating agent
- Protease plant derived enzyme blend spot remover
- Amylase plant derived enzyme blend spot remover
We are transparent, like our containers. We post the full list of all our ingredients on our labels because we are proud of the effectiveness of our products and the ingredients we use to achieve them.
Remove the tablet from its packaging and place it in the detergent dispenser of the dishwasher. Close the dispenser. If the tablet is too big, simply place the pellet in the cutlery basket. Use a new tablet for each wash.
Tablets are harmful if they swallowed. They may irritate eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Do not swallow.
If swallowed, give a glassful of water and call a Poison Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.
KEEP OUT REACH OF CHILDREN.