Kitchen + Bathroom
Pure’s Kitchen + Bathroom may be used throughout the home. Mom uses it to clean the changing table and dad wipes the BBQ grill. Teens remove the flies on the front of their car and Grandma cleans all the limestone in her shower. This product cleans naturally thanks to peppermint. It smells like pure happiness. This very versatile cleanser dissolves grease, stubborn stains, disinfects and deodorizes without rinsing and especially without leaving a trace. Keep your bottle empty and fill up in bulk at a vendor near you.
- Aroma with essential oils
- Safe ingredients
- Bulk refill
- Septic system safe
- Effective for cleaning the countertop, sink, appliances, cabinets, microwave-oven, floors, ceramic tiles, stainless-steel, chrome, fiberglass and porcelain surfaces.
- This product deodorizes areas and is ideal for removing odors from garbage, empty trash cans, basements, toilets and other odor-prone areas caused by microorganisms.
- Laureth-9 plant derived cleaning agent
- Propylene glycol n-butylether plant derived wetting agent
- Alkyl benzene sulfonic acid monoethanolamine salt synthetic & biodegradable cleaning agent
- Trisodium methylglycine diacetic acid plant based chelating agent
- Dipropylene glycol mono methyl ether plant derived wetting agent
- Sodium lauriminodipropionate plant derived cleaning agent
- Sodium hydroxide mineral pH adjuster
- Fragrance/Parfum mix containing at least 50% of natural essential oils and sometimes synthetic fragrance always without harmful chemicals
We are transparent, just like our containers. We post the full list of all the ingredients on our labels because we are proud of the effectiveness of our products and the ingredients we use to achieve them.
For hard nonporous surfaces, spray area until thoroughly wet. Let stand few minutes then wipe with damp cloth or with lint-free cloth.
CAUTION IRRITANT. PRECAUTION: Avoid contact with eyes. Keep from freezing. FIRST AID: Contact – Rinse eyes for several minutes. Ingestion – Drink a lot of water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention, if needed.